Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux

From: Wayne Throop
Subject: Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:55:55 GMT

::: My advice is to avoid Linux all together and use Windows XP because
::: at least it works with all my hardware.

Why should I care whether software I use works on your hardware?
Shouldn't I care a bit more if it works with mine?  I mean, I don't
claim *you* shouldn't use XP because some of my systems don't have
enough memory to run it effectively.  You should use what works
for you.  Linux works for some people.  Shrug.

So.  Indeed I *don't* waste my time with gnu and linux.

Wayne Throop   throopw@sheol.org   http://sheol.org/throopw