Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs
Date: 09 Jul 2004 16:27:22 +0200

> Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> [...]
> > Someone who has bad intentions is not wise.
>
> My intentions are good. I want to spread free software. My
> non-GPL'ed "add-ons" [not necessarily closed-source] just make it
> more attractive.

Well, this is perfect.  Then you don't need to coerce others into
trying out your phantasy theories: just go forward, convince yourself
of what you are desperately trying to convince others, and see whether
this lands you in court.  Then tell all those judges what you think of
them.

No need to pester anybody here till then.  You have all you need to
hang yourself.