Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:53:14 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> Well, this is perfect.

Thank you.

>                         Then you don't need to coerce others into
> trying out your phantasy theories: just go forward, convince yourself
> of what you are desperately trying to convince others, and see whether
> this lands you in court. ...

By that logic everybody should be paying SCO tax long ago. Look,
it doesn't seem to land TiVo, Cisco, and others in court. But the
FSF keeps talking about "violations". I "pester" you here trying
to find out who's "right" (have a better argument). I've made my
mind up on this but I may be wrong. Thus far, you failed to
present any coherent arguments whatsoever that would change my
mind. Please try again. TIA.