Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs

From: Rui Miguel Seabra
Subject: Re: Use of GPL'd code with proprietary programs
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:30:58 +0100

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 23:41 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> >  You wrote the code.
>
> I wrote #include directive.

And as such, effectively include a file written by someone else into
your work.

For all terms, it is the same as copy and pasting the full contents.

> Show me the lines, please.

I'm not talking about any specific program. I'm just showing you how you
normally include another programmer's work when you link with a library
he wrote.

I could be saying:

  use ThatGuysLib;

or even...

  import MyClass;

I thought you were more intelligent than that, or are you trying to
divert the subject into an imaginary accusation?

Rui