Re: Munich converts to GNU/Linux and then FAILS!

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Munich converts to GNU/Linux and then FAILS!
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:41:19 +0200

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 10:43 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > The FFII's "study" said nothing about the kernel other than that
>
> And BTW, Alex I wasn't talking about FFII but about the IBM promise!

You've missed "unless IBM is forced to defend itself" bit. The key
message was "And I challenge the Linux community to join together in
establishing procedures that avoid infringement claims as we move
forward and to resolve them promptly if they arise."

Read also <http://www.eclipse.org/legal/legalfaq.html#use_10>

> So there you go,

Here you go: