Re: Patents again

From: Abdullah Ramazanoglu
Subject: Re: Patents again
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:19:48 +0300

begin  Kari Laine <kari.laine@dnainternet.net> dedi ki:

(Cross-posted to gnu.misc.discuss and sorry for top-posting)

Can't cross-post this to linux.debian.legal because it's not two-way
mirrored to usenet (moderation is not the issue). I'm not in the
mail-list, though. So please drop a mail there about this, if you're
subscribed to debian-legal list. BTW, are there any NGs equally or more
relevant to cross-post this?

There is a usenet discussion thread pertaining software patents, and
several questions are still hanging open. I kindly ask that interested
people in g.m.discuss (and l.d.legal) read the thread and share their
views. The original thread is in comp.os.linux.advocacy and starts with
the message: