Re: What's the status of sourceless live linux distros?

From: Paul Barker
Subject: Re: What's the status of sourceless live linux distros?
Date: 6 Oct 2004 14:05:51 -0700

Hi all I feel a need to join this thread. I may regret it but like
everyone else I must stand up for what I feel is right.

Sorry this is out of sequence but google groups is behind by several
hours and i am disgusted by what im reading.

readline i suggest we try this. Next time a radio station is legally
broadcasting some music, we set up 100 tape recorders and record what
we are listening to. This is equivalent to 'downloading' the music
multiple times. In the UK at least, it is perfectly legal to do this.
Now, go out and sell these tapes. Is this still legal? IANAL, but I
really dont think so.

Thanks,
Paul Barker