Re: Why are software patents wrong?

From: rapskat
Subject: Re: Why are software patents wrong?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:55:42 -0400

Error log for Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:18:43 +0000:  threeseas caused a Page
Fault at address <TF_bd.5313$gy1.3939@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
details...

> So how about it?
>
> why do you think software should not be patentable? and is your answer
> cause or effect?

I support software patents!  I think everything should be patentable.

I am currently working on a proposal to patent the mechanics of
defecation so I can get paid everytime the little guy gets shat upon.

I'm not sure what effect that would cause, but I know I'd be filthy rich!

--
rapskat -  23:47:46 up  6:44,  1 user,  load average: 0.90, 1.23, 1.58