Re: open source software for CART and Principal Component Analysis

From: Leo
Subject: Re: open source software for CART and Principal Component Analysis
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:01:41 GMT

Yes, sorry, i made a great mistake not using the right terms. Now, if exist
anyone who understand what is my real problem can help me? I need a software
I can use legally in my university, and i heve no money to spend. Someone
knows a software solution more poerful of GNU Octave, using CART and PCA?
Thanks!