Re: GPL question

From: John Hasler
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:01:34 -0600

Nicholas R. Markham writes:
> It certainly appears that I would have to distribute the program under
> the GPL, or not distribute it at all.

You must distribute the program that is linked to the GPL library under the
GPL.  The other programs are unaffected as distributing them together with
the GPL one is mere aggregation and allowed by the GPL.

> Maybe the latter case was what you had in mind...

No one knows what Mr. Terekhov has in mind (perhaps not even Mr. Terekhov).
Ignore him.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org