Re: "Adobe Open Source License" GPL compatible?

From: Mike Linksvayer
Subject: Re: "Adobe Open Source License" GPL compatible?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:52:29 -0700

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
 >>So, my question is in the subject line.

My answer is below it. As far as the GPL is concerned, everything is compatible with it. It might not be so under jursidiction of the GNU Republic (where only Mr President Stallman knows and rules
what is "compatible"), but who cares?

In this case, I do. Anyone from outside the Terekhov Republic, my question stands. Restated:

May code licensed with http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/xmp/sdk/license.txt be incorporated into a GPL'd codebase?

I am uncertain, reasons at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/2005-04/msg00029.html

Thanks.

--