Re: Richard Stallman

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Richard Stallman
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:24:36 +0200

"Boer" <sp@me.com> writes:

> Is Richard Stallman a Jew? No offense to Stallman or Jew's.

Well, that does not cover me, so I feel offended.  It is not like
Stallman's beliefs or rather their absence is not easily corroborated
by looking through his philosophical papers on the FSF web site.

And those papers tell quite a lot more about Stallman than could be
subsumed in a religious lapel pin, anyway.