Re: People paid to create arguments

From: Yibbels
Subject: Re: People paid to create arguments
Date: 16 Apr 2005 04:43:34 -0700

Chris Wilkinson wrote:

>They are obviously paid to do that,
> and I think there are plenty of other posters who are there for
> little other reason to defend MS to the (eventual) death, for
> their own gain...

My main point is that it's only a matter of time, if it hasn't
happened already, that such attack and troll work comes to be
outsourced to poor countries. For US$10-20 per day M$ could
employ a person to attack and bait people. I'm fairly certain
that's what's happening in the political NGs because 90% of the
content is almost random jibberish that's not even correct English.

Yib