Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him

From: Sandlin
Subject: Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him
Date: 28 Apr 2005 09:13:14 -0700

Yibbels,
     I read the article, and BG said he can't  find skilled workers in
the USA.  What about all those unemployed IT peolple whose jobs went
overseas?  Aren't they skilled?
   Gates just made another huge error in decision-making in my opinion.

     By the way, I don't have the documentation, but I hear that Gates
thinks the dollar is going south, so he'
s converted to Euros.  Does someone have documentation on this?
     So, American workers aren't skilled enough?  Is Gates an American?
  Do you think I'll ever buy another piece of crap from his company?