Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 18:57:46 +0900

    Liam> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:49:49 -0700, Yibbels wrote:

    >> Liam Slider wrote:

    >>> Outsourcing...in the idea of a huge sucking of jobs to the
    >>> poorest nations....is a myth

    >> Idiot.

    Liam> Great rebuttal.

You'd expected better?  Shame on you!  :-)

I've always found it curious how many rabid opponents of risk to their
own jobs, or their friends', there are to be found among the [Pick A
Field] Professionals for Social Responsibility.  It's funny how, when
push comes to shove, people who live in Bangalore or Pusan don't count
as part of the society we're supposed to be responsible for.  :-(