Re: you're like monkeys in a cage

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: you're like monkeys in a cage
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:05:51 -0400

As we all know, monkies have really low IQ, and that gnus are superior
in every way.  Have you ever seen a monkey beat a gnu?  Thought so...
But the hurd must watch out for all the evil corcodiles that wish to
ensare us with their dirty tricks!  So lets roam on the savannahs and
be free!

    It's a pity, because Linux is a good operating system,

I might add as a serious note that the only pity is that this false
hood is spread around, Linux is not a operating system, it is a
kernel.  The operating system you refer to is a variant of the GNU
system; usually called GNU/Linux or GNU+Linux.  See
www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html for details.

Happy hacking! And stay away from the tar pits (software patents) and
corcodiles (non-free software)!