NYC LOCAL: Thursday 28 July 2005 501 Tech Club Get Together

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 28 July 2005 501 Tech Club Get Together
Date: 24 Jul 2005 11:03:35 -0400

  what="official 501techclub-ny announcement">

 Subject: [501techclub-ny] 501 Get-together: NEXT THURSDAY at CEDAR at 6:00
 From: "Laura S. Quinn" <laurasquinn@gmail.com>

 Greetings again!  It's that time: time for the monthly celebration that is
 the 501 get-together!  Join us at Cedar Tavern next Thursday (a week from
 today) to throw back a pint or soda, throw off the bonds of
 conventionality, throw down a nonprofit technology colleague - it's all up
 to you.

 Cedar is at 82 University Pl (btw 11th and 12th) - we'll be in the area
 upstairs and to your left with a sign.  New folks are welcome - we're a
 friendly group!

 Hope to see you there!

  WHEN
  6:00 pm - 8:30ish or till the partying ends, Thursday, July 28th

  WHERE
  Cedar Tavern
  Go upstairs and look left - we'll have a sign
  82 University Pl (btw 11th and 12th)
  (212) 741-9754

  http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7087561/new_york_ny/cedar_tavern.html

  MASS TRANSIT DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFO:
  By Subway: L, 4,5,6, N,R, Q, W at Union Square; F and Path at 14th Street
  Parking: There might be parking. We don't promise anything.
  C'mon, why are you driving around New York City?

  <><><>

  WHAT IS THE 501 TECH CLUB, ANYWAY?

  It's an opportunity for anyone interested in how nonprofits use technology
  to get together, network and share ideas over a few beers, sodas, seltzers,
  or whatever you choose to wet your whistle.

  The New York City 501 Tech Club meets at 6pm on the last Thursday of the
  month at a mass transit accessible pub.  Please invite anyone with an
  interest in nonprofits and technology to attend, and encourage them to sign
  up for the listserv at

  http://list.nten.org/lists/info/501techclub-ny.

 Question?  Comments?  Free feel to email me.

 Laura

 Laura S. Quinn
 Alder Consulting
 Internet Solutions for Nonprofits