Re: GDL Guidebook : Help please !

From: Mark
Subject: Re: GDL Guidebook : Help please !
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:22:07 -0400

John Hasler wrote:
Mark writes:

I have a personal project to write a guidebook for Project Management.
I'd like to publish it under the GNU Free Documentation License.

The GFDL in its present form is non-free and somewhat buggy.  I suggest the
GPL (yes, you _can_ use it for documents).  Failing that I suggest one of
the free Creative Commons licenses such as the attribution-only license.

Thanks for the info. I've been Googling this afternoon and I did notice a few dissuasive articles about the GFDL.

I'll Google for info about documentation and the GPL.

Any help / remarks, etc. are still welcome...