Your EVE Online account [Incident: 050907-000185]

From: support_eveonline
Subject: Your EVE Online account [Incident: 050907-000185]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:47:45 +0800 (WST)

We are contacting you because on 15 Sep 2005 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Eve's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information from you for the following reason

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you
within 48 hours, your account may be subject for  suspension or will be banned
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To securely confirm your Eve-Online information please click on the link bellow:

https://secure.eve-online.com/login.asp

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use of your account and possible account closure.

Best regards,
[GM]Arkanon
The EVE Online Custo! mer Support Team