Re: 120051030_Halloween_Surprise(c)(tm)(patent_pending)

From: ethon
Subject: Re: 120051030_Halloween_Surprise(c)(tm)(patent_pending)
Date: 2 Nov 2005 16:04:07 -0800

 THEORY OF EVERYTHING.
A SKETCH.
BY B. AHMED

FOREWORD
INTRODUCTION

PRELIMINARY CHAPTER: CHOICE OF EUCLIDEAN SPACE AND
ABSOLUTE TIME.

CHAPTER I: EFFERVESCENCE PHENOMENON.

EFFERVESCENCE PHENOMENON
EFFERVESCENCE FIELDS

CHAPTER II: NEW CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS

WHAT IS TIME?
WHAT IS SPACE?
WHAT IS SPACE-TIME?
WHAT IS MOTION?
WHAT IS ENERGY?
WHAT IS FORCE?
WHAT IS MASS?

CHAPTER III: CONFRONTATION WITH THEORY OF
RELATIVITY:
The four fundamental forces:
The light speed:
The curvature of space-time:

CHAPTER IV: CONFRONTATION WITH QUANTUM
MECHANICS
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT:
THE DUALITY WAVE-PARTICLE:
MATTER CREATION (AND MANY WORLDS):

CONCLUSION

FOREWORD

this an amateur work, if you have no time for entertainment
please ignore it.

Hi!

This paper is an attempt to answer why modern physics
works while nobody knows how it can be like that. It s an attempt to
combine the four fundamental forces; to explain the measurement
problem, to
explain the duality wave-particle, to explain why light speed is
constant
etc.

Am I right? Am I wrong? I don t care.
The paper in it s all is wrong but maybe somewhere there
is a part of truth.

I am not a physicist. Physics are my hobby.
My English is very bad.
But I really want to share my thoughts of amateur with
someone who can understand. You have here a funny idea clumsily
expressed.

I intend this paper to be understood by professionals, but
I am afraid my very bad English and the use of a non-professional style
made it very hard to read and seem worthless.

I don t believe in many things, but I prefer keeping my common sense, I
prefer this hypothesis to quantum strangeness. I agree that common
sense is
based on unproved axioms, but I think, in physics we didn t yet reach
the
common sense limits.

Whatever I ll not die more ignorant than any other man. No
one knows the truth, (if there is any truth).

Common sense will tell you not to read this article, but
common sense is no more reliable guide in modern physics, so let s take
look at it. It s worth reading (right or wrong? it doesn t
matter).
Read this paper as an entertainment; don t take it seriously. Read it
as
a fiction.
I hope you ll enjoy it. Have a good read.

Introduction:

"Some people say that only few men understood the theory
of relativity. And no one understands quantum mechanics. ...
Is it true? No problem this paper starts away from these
two theories and far from any other theory. We will start from an
Euclidean
space with  absolute time  and  absolute space , measurements will be
given
instantly (we ll not be limited by the information speed)
I know that it s practically useless in experimentation
and practical calculations but it s necessary to explain my hypothesis.
Don
t worry relativity; curved space-time; quantum mechanics . All will be
explained. (Almost J)
I begin this paper by a preliminary chapter to explain the
choice of the Euclidean space and the absolute time, these four
dimensions
are our reference. I prefer to call it absolute reference because it
deals
with absolute space and absolute time.
To understand my hypothesis you must first understand the
effervescence phenomenon  which is the first chapter subject;
Then you must understand the new concepts according to
this hypothesis (definition of space-time; energy; force  etc) these
definitions are given in chapter tow.
Before reading following chapters (III and IV) you must
digest previous ones (I and II) not because it s difficult to
understand
but there s too many informations to catch.
Chapter III and IV contain a confrontation of my
hypothesis with theory of relativity and quantum mechanics,
Our theoretical basis is not deducible from quantum
mechanics or from theory of relativity but it lead us to their
interpretation. It s rather an interpretation than a confrontation, we
try
to explain the measurement problem, the duality wave-particle, the wave
function collapse the quantum entanglement and other physic s
phenomena.

PRELIMINARY CHAPTER: CHOICE OF EUCLIDEAN SPACE AND
ABSOLUTE TIME.
At the start of this chapter we agree that the continuous
real line that we see is a creation of our brain and nervous system.
Everything we see and touch is made up of fundamental particles.

Our intuition about the time flow is also a creation of
our brain. But we ll start here in a four absolute dimensions reference
(three dimensions of the Euclidean space + absolute time): that means
physical space-time will be studied in absolute space and absolute
time.

In an Euclidean space, time and space are treated as
distinct dimensions, while in the following definition of physical time
and
physical space it s hard to make a distinction between them. Actually
it s
hard to make distinction between all properties of matter.

So please always remember: here time and space are
absolute and events measurements are given instantly (we ll not
be limited by information speed).

I think there s no need to give definition to this
absolute reference , it s an intuition everyone has, however I am
afraid
some physicists have forgot it.

If you don t need more details (and I am sure you don t)
go straight ahead to chapter one. But if you want to know my view of
absolute space and absolute time read the following paragraphs.

Absolute space:

Absolute space corresponds to
our intuitive understanding of space, it s the three dimensional
Euclidean
space.
The standard meter or simply
meter, is defined as the distance traveled by light in a vacuum during
time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second. But information brought by
light is not reliable. This is due to the Structure of space-time and
not
to the light speed.
To more details see my
explanation of the uncertainty principle, You ll see that light
speed is the most reliable but remain not totally reliable.
Otherwise, Space measurement
needs a  distance standard  which means a piece of matter  a ruler  to
compare its length with other elements length. Because made up of
matter
the ruler will never remain the same (matter looses energy and gains
energy, looses particles and gains particles constantly).
The  distance standard  is
reliable only exactly at the moment T0 when it has been chosen as a
distance standard . At a different
moment (T >< T0) the  distance standard  is no more the same, it
changed.

The only way to have an
absolute  distance standard  is to freeze the ruler exactly at the
moment
we choose it as a  distance standard . Freezing it, means no loss or
absorption of energy no loss or absorption of particles no motion of
atoms
and even no motion inside atoms.
It will be a reliable ruler
but not absolutely reliable because the space inside the ruler will be
heterogeneous (see definition of physical space).

Absolute time:

The « conventional second is defined as 9 192 631
770 oscillations of specified transition in Cs-133 atom.
Atom means matter, and we said that matter is not stable
its constantly changing (matter looses energy and gains energy, looses
particles and gains particles constantly).
And youll agree that Cs-133 atom oscillation is not the
same since the big bang and until the big crunch. Its always changing.
This changing occurs even during the shortest moment.

The only way to have an absolute time standard of a
second is to freeze that second oscillations sequence exactly at the
moment
we choose it as a time standard I mean to catch it like we catch a
video
sequence.
The Cs-133 atom will be isolated (no interactions with
outside elements) and the oscillation sequence can be played as many
times
as we want, the same sequence will be seen each time with no change.
Thats the only way to have a reliable time standard but
not absolute time standard because the time flow inside this time
standard will be heterogeneous. (See definition of physical time).

Absolute reference point:

In addition to time standard and space standard, well
need an absolute reference point. We know that every thing is moving
even
those who seem to have stability.

The only way to have an absolute reference point is to
take the census of the universe even of other dimensions (see
definition of
many worlds). The map of our world will correspond to the space-time
map.
Once we have a map of universe in its multiple dimensions,
then and only then any point can be taken as a reference point.

Conclusion:
Absolute time and absolute space are a creation of our
brain, of our intuition and here the use of the absolute reference
made
the explanation of this hypothesis very easy.

You have an idea now how clumsy is my explanation and how
bad is my English. But beyond this clumsiness theres an idea I count
on
your to catch (true or false doesnt matter) so please keep reading.

CHAPTER I: EFFERVESCENCE PHENOMENON.

EFFERVESCENCE PHENOMENON

Matter is dissolving; its annihilating. Every particle
(or body) is disintegrating into ethons. Ethons are the smallest
particles in our hypothesis.
We can compare this phenomenon to an effervescent tablet.
Therefore our hypothesis will be called the effervescence hypothesis.
(Keep in mind a picture of an effervescent tablet.)

Every particle disintegrates into pre-ethons before these
pre-ethons disintegrate into ethons.
Well need pre-ethons to explain the elector-weak force
and the strong nuclear force.

Density of ethons around a particle defines its
effervescence characteristics: the general direction of ethons and
their
intensity (according to absolute time). This relation between the
density
of ethons around a particle and the particle effervescence is not
linear.

I dont see difference between density and intensity,
perhaps because my vision is above space-time. Whatever when I use
density
I am taking an instant picture, when I use intensity its a sequence in
absolute time.

EFFERVESCENCE FIELDS:

The effervescence process creates a field of moving
ethons. This field can be visualized as a pattern of circular field
lines
surrounding the particle (or body).
The general direction of ethons lines is given according
to the density of ethons out of the particle. The general direction of
ethons is from the highest density to the lowest density.

All space is filled with moving ethons. Note that physical
vacuum doesnt mean emptiness its filled with ethons and other kinds
of
matter. In our hypothesis we make distinction between physical vacuum
and
the absolute vacuum in the Euclidean space.

The effervescence of tow particles (or bodies) in an area
creates a third field of ethon which looks like a field created by one
particle. However each particle preserve its own ethon field in this
system
(a system includes many particles or bodies).
There are no big complications arising in the many-body cases. (Picture
n°).

All properties of a particle are a result of the
effervescence phenomenon. A particle with no effervescence cant be
detected, it have no mass no charge no energy no physical location.
(See
definitions of these properties below.)
No detection doesnt mean no existence. (See definition of
many worlds).
Its amazing: what we observe is not matter itself, but its effect on
space-time.

CHAPTER II: NEW CONCEPTS AND
DEFINITIONS

We have here new definitions of the main properties of
matter and physical phenomenon according to the effervescence
phenomenon.
These definitions make it hard to make distinction between
all properties of matter. Every thing seems to be a result of the
effervescence phenomenon.

WHAT IS TIME

We have one definition of physical time but we find three
different flows of time.
The tow others can be considered as perceptions of time
rather than time itself.

Here is the definition of main physical time, I call it
ambient time.

The ambient time (or physical time):

The effervescence hypothesis defines time in an area as the amount of
ethons flowing per unit of absolute time through this area. In other
words
its the intensity of ethons current, this intensity defines the
effervescence rhythm of a particle in this area.

If we take a picture, time flow in a given area is
proportional to the amount of ethons in this area. Our perception of
this
time in physical vacuum is possible only if we put a particle in it,
because our perception of time is based on atomic time.

Note: intensity is from an absolute time point of
view. You agree that we cant define physical time according to
physical
time.

The density of ethons decreases when we go forward the atom nucleus.
Lets suppose that there are three main densities of ethons so three
levels
of physical time flow. (We choose three to explain the three
fundamental
forces: gravity, elector-weak force and strong nuclear force). The
three
densities are in:
-The immediate surroundings of nucleus (area of strong nuclear
interaction)
-Inside atoms. (Source of elector-weak interaction).
-Outside atoms. (Area of gravity, but not exclusive area).

The particle time flow:

Its the amount of ethons loosed by a particle per unit of
absolute time. We can call it particles life.
Its like an hourglass: lot of loosed ethons means short
particle life, less loosed ethons means long particle life.

The effervescence rhythm of a particle is defined by the
density of ethons around it. And we said that physical time is the
density
of ethons. So the particle life is defined by the physical
time.

The atomic time: (or conventional time).

Conventional time is defined according to oscillations of
specified transition in Cs-133 atom. We can call it also atomic time.
This time isnt true for subatomic elements. Normal its
based on atoms. Its the time for mechanic phenomena like clocks, and
for
biologic phenomena like humans. In other words all phenomena were atoms
are
considered as the basic elements.

Atomic time is based on atom oscillations, so its based
on motion inside atoms. And well see that physical motion is a
creation
and redistribution of physical space-time so a creation and
redistribution of ethons (see definition of motion).

Well see that motion is a result of the
effervescence.
And we said that the effervescence rhythm (= motion) of a
particle is defined by the ethon density out of it, so the particle
speed
is defined by the density of ethons out of this particle, so of
physical
space-time.

WHAT IS SPACE:
Space is usually defined as a part of the fundamental
structure of the universe, a set of dimensions in which objects are
separated and located, have size and shape, and through which they can
move.

Physical space is not continuous, its made up of
particles that we call ethons.
The distance between tow physical points is the amount of
ethons on the imaginary line between them.

Because ethons are in a perpetual motion the amount of
ethon between tow absolute points is always changing.

We said above that all properties of a particle are the
result of its effervescence. In the physical space the particle itself
doesnt exist. The only thing we can see and measure is its
effervescence.
And according to our definition of physical space, the
diameter of a particle is null because ethons are only around the
particle.

WHAT IS SPACE-TIME:

We gave distinct definitions to physical time and physical
space, and youve seen that its hard to make distinction between them.

Lets try now to give a definition of space-time according
to the four-dimensional absolute reference (with absolute time and
Euclidean space):

We can visualize Space-time as a sea of ethons
strings in constant evolution.
The amount of ethons in each string defines at the same
time the physical time duration and the physical length of this string.

Space-time can be seen as a geographic map of ethons (a
four dimensional map in the absolute reference).

WHAT IS MOTION:

Motion occurs when bodies change their position in space with
"time."
In our hypothesis we describe motion in an absolute reference:
Motion seen in our four absolute dimensions is an addition of:
-Absolute motion (body changes its position from an absolute point A to
an absolute point B) which is the real motion, even we dont know if
there
is real motion.
AND
-Physical motion which is a creation of space and redistribution of
space (we said that physical space is made up of ethons, so its a
creation
of ethons and a redistribution of these ethons with no real motion.
In other words if we have tow bodies A and B moving from each other. In
fact there is no move its the amount of ethons between them, which is
changing. Its the physical space between them that is
changing.
This definition is neither for continuity nor for discontinuity. The
background of this apparent discontinuity (in our hypothesis) may be a
real
continuity or may be a real discontinuity. Were far from giving the
answer.
Whatever, motion remain a miracle for me; I really dont understand
it.

WHAT IS ENERGY:
Energy is effervescence AND effervescence is energy, its the loss of
ethons by a body, its a creation of space-time particles (ethons).
If you compare our definition of motion to this definition of energy
youll find thats hard to make distinction between energy and
motion.
Energy is everywhere.
Zero-energy doesnt exist, we said that all properties of a particle
are
a result of its effervescence, a particle without effervescence cant
be
detected, and is not located in our « world » its in an other
dimension. (See many-worlds definition).
Even physical vacuum is filled of energy (of moving ethons) but its
hard to detect it when space is devoid of matter.
The concept of energy that common people have can be defined as an
acceleration of the effervescence rhythm of a body (its annihilation)
compared to its effervescence in average conditions.
In other words its the energy human senses can detect (visible motion,
heat, shape changingetc). Actually energy (and motion) is every where
every time even at absolute zero degree.
Different bodies have different rhythms of effervescence in same
conditions. These rhythms can be deduced from the ability of this body
refract, diffract and absorb light and energy.

WHATS
FORCE:
Ill give a short definition to force, I cant expand it more:
Force is an effervescence modulation inside a system caused by:

An unstable physical system looking for stability
Or a physical system in stability trying to maintain its stability or
recover it.
Force is simply: The effervescence (rhythm) modulation in order to
reach
a stability, to maintain it or to recover it.
Whatever, its useless to expand this definition. Our vision of force
isnt important to the hypothesis in its all.
WHATS
MASS:
Mass of physical objects is the amount of matter they contain. Thats
the classic definition.
In our hypothesis, the body property we measure and call mass isnt the
amount of matter but the inertia resistance- of this body to loose
ethons
(in other words its effervescence).
Effervescence and by the way mass are not only related to the amount of
matter but are also related to the structure of matter and may be to
its
absolute speed.