Re: Free software movement similar to Islam?

From: The username username is already in use.
Subject: Re: Free software movement similar to Islam?
Date: 21 Nov 2005 11:47:58 -0800

Unusual to find a post that I both agree and disagree with :) I agree
that MS behaves in an overly agressive way and has far too much control
over development of computer software.

I'd also like to add that I'm not overly impressed with the build
quality of some of their key products such as Outlook - I find it's
almost unuseable.

I can't go along with the comparison between Islam and MS though.
That's a being a tad unkind to Osama and his chums if you ask me.

Please note that I was just attempting to inject a little levity. I
strongly beleive that the vast majority of Muslims support peace and
not violence.