NYC LOCAL: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Saturday 10 December 2005 Richard Stallman

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm Saturday 10 December 2005 Richard Stallman will explain DRM at Virgin Records on 14th Street and Broadway, Manhattan
Date: 9 Dec 2005 23:56:44 -0500

Personal note from Jay Sulzberger:

This announcement goes out late, yet I know some folk will help RMS
educate, impress, and charm many people who might otherwise buy a damaged
and damaging "CD".

Last week, Richard Stallman and NYU Free Culture Club and other folk did
indeed stop some people from buying Sony BMG rootkits at Tower Records on
4th Street and Broadway.  Here are some pictures:

http://www.freeculturenyu.org/2005/12/01/photos-from-our-second-demonstration

For information about Richard Stallman see:

http://www.gnu.org

For information about DRM see:

http://www.nyfairuse.org/analysis

DRM is theft!