Newbie ?- Looking for software that maps multi points...

From: Obfuscated.f1
Subject: Newbie ?- Looking for software that maps multi points...
Date: 17 Dec 2005 15:35:46 -0800

Season greetings, best regards, and thanks in advance,

I have just started my search for a software (api) that has multi
addresses and its input and each address mapped on a street map as its
output.  The output would be similar to that of mapquests when you look
up pizza in your city/zip.

I work with a realty company and they have ask me to find/install
somthing like this....

Any guidance/assistance/help is appreciated...

T.