Re: GPL and other licences

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPL and other licences
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 03:00:51 +0100

   This should be pretty easy to resolve.  Show me the license
   provision of the GPL that allows me to combine (and not distribute)
   GPL code that is broken when I combine (but do not distribute) GPL
   and non GPL code.  I don't believe you can find a provision that
   does this.  You can only find provisions which disallow
   distribution of funky combinations.

See the GNU GPL, section 2.  You are not required to distribute the
changes, you are required to follow the license.