Re: GPL and other licences

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: GPL and other licences
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:26:11 +0000

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 11:50 +0100, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
>
> [... legal scheme to escape copyleft ...]

I resent the innuendo implicated by this cut, which could lead someone
to think I wrote a legal scheme to escape copyleft.

Another of your nice works of fraud, Alex?

> But here's a big secret for you, mini-RMS: copyright doesn't
> contemplate copyleft. First sale, copyright misuse, and etc.

You hide behind "first sale", "copyright misuse", and etc, but you
constantly hide behind the confusion of what you do with _your_copy_ and
what you do with _copies_of_your_copy_.

Rui