Re: Intellectual Property II

From: Rahul Dhesi
Subject: Re: Intellectual Property II
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:52:15 +0000 (UTC)

Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> is at it again:

[ 8 + 39 lines of quoted content ]
[ 2 meaningless lines of original content ]

Do we see a pattern here?  We have here a person who pokes around
apparently all day, every day, on Google, finds stuff and repeatedly
reposts it into misc.int-property and gnu.misc.discuss.

At the risk of repeating myself: How about writing something useful
yourself, instead of merely posting repeated citations of what others
have written?  Your mission, should choose to accept it, is to post 5
articles in which you provide 80% content that is original and useful
enough that multiple people will consider it profound enough to quote
you in multiple other fora.
--
Rahul