Re: Intellectual Property II

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Intellectual Property II
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:47:56 +0100

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
[...]
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02/12/linux_gpl30_letters/

Regarding

-----
Since when has he felt like that. Last time I remembered, the kernel
people (including Linus) were real big on being the superior software
Gods. Isn't that why we can't have binary modules loaded into the
kernel to support hardware? One recent example would be the following:

http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/

And that whole fiasco.
-----

< Forward Inline >