Re: Commercial code is better: Cedega VS Wine

From: Kelsey Bjarnason
Subject: Re: Commercial code is better: Cedega VS Wine
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:10:56 -0800

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:31:15 +0000, billwg wrote:

> "Kelsey Bjarnason" <kbjarnason@gmail.com> wrote in message
> pan.2006.03.09.18.28.05.586986@gmail.com">news:pan.2006.03.09.18.28.05.586986@gmail.com...
>>
>> That's nice.  I'm forced to conclude you can't actually support your
>> statement, in light of a concrete counter example, so you're admitting
>> you
>> were, in fact, spewing complete crap.
>>
> Well you didn't read far enough, kelsey.  You missed the part where

Where you actually demonstrated how XP is faster, cheaper, more reliable,
more flexible, more powerful than Debian, the failure of which would be
the admission your assertion about commercial software having to be better
was complete bullshit?

You're right; I did miss that part.  It wasn't there.

Do feel free to point it out, though.

--
MS, because work should be measured by effort, rather than result.