Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:54:29 +0100

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> One of Lex Terekhov's favorite "heroes" looses his "cause":
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060320201540127
>
>         Mr. Wallace's fourth Amended Complaint was dismissed and the
>         Free Software Foundation's Motion to Dismiss was granted. It's
>         the Order that tells Wallace to pay the Free Software
>         Foundation's costs. Judges do that when they'd like you to learn
>         a good lesson. It's a signal you shouldn't have brought the case
>         in the first place.
>
>         Honestly, pro se lawsuits tend to be disasters. If you can't
>         find a lawyer willing to represent you, it usually means you
>         don't have a case.

http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=1600684464&tid=cald&sid=1600684464&mid=355346
http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=1600684464&tid=cald&sid=1600684464&mid=355344
http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=1600684464&tid=cald&sid=1600684464&mid=355342

P.S. http://www.terekhov.de/Wallace_v_Red_Hat_2nd_ANSWER.pdf is
still pending, so to speak... or am I just missing something? So
appeal(s) aside for a moment, it might be to early for celebrating,
mini-RMS.