Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:26:40 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:

> >> Yes, that's exactly what I say.
> >
> > But that caricature is of your own making.
> >
> > Wallace has 30 days to appeal. I hope he will. We'll see.
>
> Offer to pay all his legal expenses, for a small share in the
> sure-fire recompensation he is about to get on appeal.  I am sure this
> will motivate him.

He seems to be motivated enough without any offers from me.

-------
DOCKETING STATEMENT
United States District Court for the Southern
District of Indiana, Indianapolis Division
File Number 1:05-cv-0678-RLY-VSS
Daniel Wallace,
Plaintiff,
v.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
MACHINES CORPORATION;
RED HAT INC;
NOVELL, INC.,
Defendants.

Pursuant to F.R.A.P. 3 and Circuit Rule 3 plaintiff-appellant
Daniel Wallace appears and states the following:

1.) The District Court had jurisdiction over plaintiff’s antitrust
claim pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 26 and 28 U.S.C. §1331.

2.) The Circuit Court has jurisdiction over plaintiff-appellant’s
claim pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1291.

3.) The District Court entered final judgment on plaintiff’s claim
on May 16, 2006 by granting a Motion to Dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. Rule
12(b)(6).

4.) Plaintiff’s notice of appeal was timely filed on May 19, 2006.
Daniel Wallace, plaintiff-appellant pro se
3874 S. Redbird Trail
New Palestine, IN 46163
317-861-6415
-------