Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:52:05 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> Please specify which market you think this is supposed to be.  Up to
> now you have only vaguely paraded "intellectual property" around.
> Please specify _exactly_ what Wallace is supposed to be selling in the
> presumed market.

Operating system software. I'll make it simple for you. Suppose
that all GPL'd software evaporates tomorrow. People will need
software in place of it. That's the market. Got it now? And, BTW,
what the Judge said is "Because he [Wallace] has not identified an
anticompetitive effect, Wallace has failed to allege a cognizable
antitrust injury." and he dismissed for that reason.