Re: New Software License idea: "The Freedom License."

From: mlw
Subject: Re: New Software License idea: "The Freedom License."
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:53:00 -0400

Karen Hill wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have been thinking about all the problems the GPL causes.  My
> solution is a new license called the "Freedom License".  Here it is:

Ahh the smell of a troll!!! You just know it will be a steaming pile of crap
when it starts
"What are the problems with the GPL and how does this new license solve
them?"

Or this is one of my favorite lines:
"Code quality terms, the BSD licensed software is often of a superior
quality compared to its GPL counterpart."

LOL, it is a bad troll, complete nonsense as a license, and fiction on so
many levels!!

[SNIP]