Re: GPL licenced Java application using non GPL jars (libraries)

From: Wei Mingzhi
Subject: Re: GPL licenced Java application using non GPL jars (libraries)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:12:05 +0800

As long as there are proprietary libraries which comes with restrictions
like "You may not use this library commercially if you don't pay me", even if
you are just linking it dynamically, an "interpretion" like this is not only
done by the FSF and hence not "GNU logic".

If restrictions like this are enforcable, then the GPL is enforcable too.

在 星期二 23 五月 2006 18:01,Alexander Terekhov 写道: