Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Hey Terekhov: Wallace lost. Who'd guess.... ;)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:50:01 +0200

> David Kastrup wrote:
>>
>> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:

>> > And what's your point? The phrase "plead facts" is used by courts.
>> > It's legal concept.
>>
>> Not really.
>
> Uh. You're in fact making yourself look like an idiot.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=%22plead+facts%22

I did not deny that "plead facts" may be used as a shorthand in court
language, but it is not a legal concept.  One pleads findings of
facts, not the facts themselves.  Try reading a dictionary, the
entries for "plead" and "facts".

Anyway, do you want to imply that courts are to be considered as
always right?  Fine with me, it will cut short your bickering about
the Wallace case.