Re: Alexander Terekhov

From: lynosull
Subject: Re: Alexander Terekhov
Date: 23 Jun 2006 11:27:59 -0500

On Jun 23 2006, Mao wrote:

Wei Mingzhi wrote:
Who is this "Alexander Terekhov" guy and why is he always trying to flood this mailing list (as well as my e-mail box of course ;) ) with flame baits or trolls?

Can I set some kind Mailman preferences permitting me to add selected senders to my "do not forward this sender's email to me"? It seems like such a technique would reduce the mailman server's bandwidth load which would probably be a good thing.