Re: NYC LOCAL: Monday 26 June 2006 NYSIA: Meeting on Net Neutrality

From: net . nanny69
Subject: Re: NYC LOCAL: Monday 26 June 2006 NYSIA: Meeting on Net Neutrality
Date: 25 Jun 2006 14:31:54 -0700

Congratulations on winning the award for the absoulte MOST BORING POST
EVER POSTED TO USENET!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!

You Linux wallabees are a very weird collection of

Aside from the fact that most of you have never used a bar of soap,
what makes you kooks tick?

Linux sucks.
Linux is boring.
Your entire message is BORING!!!

Go whack off somewhere to pa picture of Captain Kirk....