Re: Wallace case FAQ for dummies v1.0

From: Wei Mingzhi
Subject: Re: Wallace case FAQ for dummies v1.0
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:52:08 +0800

I'd recommend dropping the case of "Intellectual Property" as I don't think
this is a strict legalese, just a brainwashing propaganda carried out by some
politicians and big companies. Actually even my law teacher (who is a lawyer)
admits that writting "Intellectual Property" in a contract without
clarification about what it actually means will result in ambiguity. And
there are also _no_ "Intellectual Property" in the actual laws.