Re: Wallace case FAQ for dummies v1.7

From: s. keeling
Subject: Re: Wallace case FAQ for dummies v1.7
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:45:50 GMT

["Followup-To:" header set to gnu.misc.discuss.]
Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de>:
>  (This is regular posting. Acknowledgments: aim_here2002, Linonut.)

... Much to our dismay.

>  A: Lunatic RMS is simply confusing reality with his dreams of the GNU

For one who bitches so bloody much about things legal, it's
interesting you don't appear to recognize libel when you see it.
Richard may be many things.  He's hardly a lunatic.

>  Accordingly, GNUtians believe that linking is akin to sex without
>  condoms (and that it is not oral or anal).

Thanks for the clarification.  I'm afraid I can no longer stand to
listen to your blithering, but please feel free to carry on
blithering.  Everyone needs a hobby, even (perhaps especially) those
with lives apparently as small as yours.  I wish you'd do it
elsewhere, but I've no control over that.

>  regards,
>  alexander.

My ass.  You merely have an agenda.  You're not the least bit
interested in regarding conflicting opinions.  Why, I neither know nor
care.

    (*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling           Linux Counter #80292
    - -    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
           Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html