NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 11 July 2006 Lisp NYC: Summer of Code: Python vs Lisp

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 11 July 2006 Lisp NYC: Summer of Code: Python vs Lisp
Date: 11 Jul 2006 02:31:23 -0400

Lisp NYC will meet at 7:00 pm Tuesday 11 July 2006
on the Island of the Manahattoes at the

  Westside Brewery, in the VIP room
  340 Amsterdam Ave.
  (On the West side of Amsterdam Ave., 76th-77th)

The VIP room is at the back of the Westside.

Below my signature is a Declaration of Harangue by Kenny Tilton,
and, further down, the Official Lisp NYC Announcement.

If you want to talk/learn/rant about Cells and/or Lisp and/or
Python and/or How to Make Money Steadily in the Privacy of Your
Own Home, come to this meeting.

If you like eating and drinking, come to this meeting.

Jay Sulzberger <secretary@lxny.org>
Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.lxny.org

  what="unofficial Lisp NYC announcement">