Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- "RMS brownshirts", Bush, and Osama bin Lad

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- "RMS brownshirts", Bush, and Osama bin Laden
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:19:50 +0200

http://trends.newsforge.com/comments.pl?sid=58048&cid=129527
(a comment regarding "Torvalds' comments on GPLv3 committees refuted")

------
Re:Cutting off nose to spite face (Score:0)
By Anonymous Reader on 2006.08.06 12:40 (#129527)

It really makes me ill that you RMS brownshirts are so willing to smear
Linus to further your agenda. I guess the ends justifies the means for
your type. You hold up the bogey of DRM and totalitarian Trusted
Computing to scare us into relinquishing our freedoms much like the Bush
administration uses the threat of Osama bin Laden to snatch away our
civil liberties.

You should be ashamed, not just for impugning the integrity of an honest
man, but for supporting a politically ambitious man who sets himself
above our freedom while claiming that he is protecting it.
------