Combining GPL and commercial license

From: Marcin Giedz
Subject: Combining GPL and commercial license
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:59:43 +0200

Hello once again,

<<Thanks Bob for all your suggestions>>

First of all, I've been looking for the most appropriate list for my problem and found this one. If I'm wrong and this list doesn't cover problems like I have really sorry and I'll unsubscribe immediately.*

I've been searching/googling web sites to find out one question: is it possible to use GPL software/part of code in commercial application WITH VERY visible caption "THIS part comes from xxxx and is based on GPL license"?

We'd like to have 2 licenses for our products - GPL and commercial. But part of code in commercial comes from GPL. This is a little bit like Trolltech's double licese - or at least we see it in this way.

Best regards,
Marcin Giedz