Re: GNU licenses

From: mike4ty4
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: 3 Sep 2006 00:24:42 -0700

Wei Mingzhi wrote:
> If you don't allow me using your code, then I don't allow you using
> our code too. That's just fair.

I don't know. To me it seems like a way to slowly strip owners of their
rights to their original works. I can let you use my own code, but that
does not mean I have to require you to give me yours (provided no
GNU stuff is involved). Your code is your ORIGINAL WORK, and I
don't see why I have to have you make it free to me.