Re: GNU licenses

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:15:45 +0200 (CEST)

   And you are spreading FUD, to boot.

The only person spreading FUD is you, you still haven't groked
anything that was written.  By modifying or distributing a program you
accept the license.  If you still insist on breaking the law, you can
get sued by the copyright holder.  None of this so called "advice" can
get you put in jail.

   As long as you don't understand that and recommend to people that
   they take the law in their own hands, you are a danger to people
   who would be as stupid as to listen to your advice, just like
   Terekhov is.

You really suffer from aixelsyd, I never said that anyone should take
matters into their own hands.  Stop pretending that I did.  Please go
back to kindergarden and learn some basic English understanding.