Donating Time Series Software to the Open Source

From: Johann Rost
Subject: Donating Time Series Software to the Open Source
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:39:46 +0300

I own a time series software package and I would like to donate the C++ code to the open source. (Time Series is an area of mathematical statistics). I thought of using GPL as license - perhaps dual licensing (something like MySQL)..
The investment was about 8 person years and there are several megabytes of source code and regression tests.

I cannot maintain a server for this software pagage. So I would prefer to upload it to an existing server which has already an archive of free software. However I do not know where are such servers and what exactly are the steps.

Regards
Johann