Re: GNU licenses

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:04:23 +0200

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> writes:

>    I recommend you use Google Groups on Alfred Szmidt and GNU or GPL,
>    pick out a few "discussions", and then consider whether you think
>    yourself smarter than all the people that finally went into "is
>    too/is not" or stopped bothering completely.
>
>    I think you are perfectly well getting through, but you'll never
>    get anything as a response that would admit it.
>
> Please just stop it. it is depressing to see this kind of behaviour
> from a fellow GNU hacker.  You disagree with me, fine, no need to
> start a personal vendta of slander against me for that.

It is not slander to point people to past discussion entries of yours.
And you of all people should not be talking about behavior depressing
to see from "fellow GNU hackers".  It is a worry that does not bother
you at all concerning your own behavior purportively representing GNU
both in internal and open discussion groups.