Re: GNU licenses

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:58:13 +0200 (CEST)

   > The option to start complying with the GNU GPL exists,

   Even in a criminal action brought by the state? Must be fun to live
   on the GNU Republic: GPL or else go to jail. Paradise of freedom.

My beloved Alexander, you seem to not be able to read my prose.
Either you comply with the GNU GPL, or you don't.  If you do not, and
violate the license in some manner, you must face the consequences, be
it jail time, damages, or listening to you.  This is how it works in
reality, if you violate the law, you have to face the consequences.