Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' gang: "abandon the current GPLv3 pr

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' gang: "abandon the current GPLv3 process before it becomes too late"
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:18:52 +0200 (CEST)

   > > So get over it. Just admit that the FSF is just a small fringe
   > > group of people who don't actually even write any code,
   >
   > Oh wow.  GCC does not exist, glibc does not exist, Emacs does not

   What is Emacs?

A text editing enviroment alot of people use, me included.  See
http://www.gnu.org/s/emacs for details.

   As for GCC and glibc... most the code is not written by the FSF.

They where both written by people who are part of the "FSF fringe
group".  The FSF also holds the copyright of GCC and glibc, including
many other projects which are part of the GNU project.  Many
voluenteers also work for the FSF maintaining all the projects that
are part of the GNU project, including the Savannah infrastructure,
GNU and FSF mail servers, fsf.org, etc etc.

Cheers.