Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- raya's research on "The Four Freedoms"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- raya's research on "The Four Freedoms"
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:10:53 +0200 (CEST)

   I am not saying it was an established definition.  I am saying that
   is was used pretty much synonymously.

And I'm saying that it was not used synonymously in most circles,
maybe in your circles.  And in those days the term "kernel" wasn't
even that used much, the operating system included everything you
needed to use the computer (editors, compilers, and what not).