NYC LOCAL: Thursday 26 October 2006 NYU Free Culture Club General Meetin

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Thursday 26 October 2006 NYU Free Culture Club General Meeting
Date: 26 Oct 2006 01:39:24 -0400

  what="official NYU Free Culture Club announcement">

 Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:48:44 -0400
 Subject: [free-culture] Thursday meeting at 7:00PM
 To: "Free Culture @ NYU's list serv" <free-culture@forums.nyu.edu>
 From: "Inga Chernyak" <inga@nyu.edu>

 Hey all,

 Sorry for the constant rescheduling, but tomorrow's meeting, for those who
 are still with us, is set for 7:00PM.  Get ready for some incredibly
 exciting news, and possibly a celebrity appearance.

 I can't say who it is, but I can say that if this person shows up, we
 might make national broadcast news...

 I'll see you guys tomorrow, Thursday, at 7:00PM, 7th floor of Kimmel.

 Love and Other Nice Things,
 Inga

 ---

Distributed poC TINC: