Re: Competing Robin Hood Linux

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Competing Robin Hood Linux
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:31:19 +0100

Hey de Weerd, I'm still waiting for you to illuminate me...

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=326
(Interview: Novell's Greg Mancusi-Ungaro Thursday, May 11, 2006)

------
LXF: On the Novell company blogs recently, there's been a lot of
discussion about whether a Linux company can be 'the next Microsoft'...

Greg Mancusi-Ungaro: Well, Red Hat in one of their initial prospectuses
said 'our goal is to be the Microsoft of Linux'. Actually, that made
a lot of people wince! I don't think that should be the goal. I think
what you want to be is, in effect, like Switzerland - you want to be
the people of unquestionable integrity.
------

<chuckles> (slowly getting tired of all that GNU fun.)